Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, September 23, 2011

Prepare for Christmas Now!

I know, it's so early, but this is a good time to start preparing for Christmas!  If you have any Etsy shop, it's a good time to start filling your shop with Christmas items!

Darling Angel

I haven't been moving as fast as I would like to on getting my Christmas items listed.  I hope to do that this weekend!

I've also started ordering packing boxes, packing materials, business cards, Christmas red and green tissue paper, etc!  http://www.moo.com/ is having a sale right now, it's only for a few more days.  I love their business cards and stickers! You can upload pictures of stuff from your shop, so they're very personalized!  They're a bit expensive, so I will also order inexpensive ones from http://www.overnightprint.com/ and add one moo card and one cheap card to each order!

Merry Christmas!!

Jen



No comments: