Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vintage Memory

One of the reasons I love vintage and antiques so much is the memories that come with each item!

I just received this convo from one of my customers:


"I'm so excited to have found these plates.  When I was a kid, my family had a set of these dishes, so I'm collecting them now just for sentiment and will someday pass them on to my granddaughter.  The story of the dishes is this:  They were sold at a grocery store where you could buy pieces each week when you shopped there.  This was in the early 60's.  My Mom worked at that grocery store at the time, and purchased the set.  I think they are so pretty!"

I often receive messages like this from customers, and I thought it would be nice to share some of them from time to time!

Jen

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Happy birthday Jen! I will have to read your blog more often-great helpful information, thank you!