Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Memorial Day is the start of backyard barbeques and other outdoor fun!

But what it really is, is a day to remember all of those who have sacrificed for us.  My heart breaks to here about those fathers, mothers, sons, brothers, sisters, who have died fighting for us.

Parades are a way to honor those who have sacrificed for us
Christopher Thibodeau, from Northeast Ohio, was only 28 years old recently in a helicopter crash.  He's a son, a husband, and his wife is 5 weeks pregnant.

Christopher Thibodeau


I do not personally know Christopher, but I can tell from that smile, he was a good person.

I sincerely appreciate all of those that do so much for our country, including the families, as they also sacrifice so much.

Sincerely,

Jen

No comments: