Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vintage Jewels



There's just something about vintage jewelry!  Sparkling rhinestones, gorgeous brooches, and classic pearls!  Give your outfit that unique accessory that will sure to get noticed!


Vintage jewelry is also great for upcycle projects!  I've seen some great creations (on Etsy) using Vintage jewelry! 

Vintage clip earrings are so versatile!  Used as earrings, shoe clips, one added to a retro chain as a pendant, and even hooked to spaghetti straps to turn your favorite little black dress into something a little more than basic!

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for a great variety of vintage jewelry! http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/

Happy Shopping!

Jen

No comments: