Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

When the dog bites
Ananya

When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my
Favorite things
And then I don't feel
So Bad!


ButterBlossoms
I'm going to start posting some of the things I've marked as my Favorites from all the wonderful Etsy shops!
CarolsCottage

This will be helpful for you when, since my birthday is this coming Friday, May 20th (and yes, I will be 25-again)!

You know I love Barbies!

EllenGiggenbach
EnchantedQuilling
I've purchased from her shop at least a few times!

TheDesigningRose

So there's some hints for you!

More to come!

Happy Shopping! Can't wait to see what you get me!

Jen

No comments: