Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thanks Lindsey!


Just received this sweet Mother's Day card and adorable Kate Spade business card holder from my daughter Lindsey (and her fiance, Thomas, and precious pooch Cosmo)!

I love the color of this cute card holder and will fill it with my Moo cards!  If you haven't tried Moo cards, you should!  They're a bit pricey, but you can upload pics from your shop,  and it's a fun way to advertise!  I add one to every order, along with in inexpensive business card (I get from Overnight Prints).

Aren't they cute (sorry the pics aren't too bright)!?

Moo.com  -I also get stickers with my shop stuff on them too!  I usually put one on the package label!  Great customer service, try them out!

Thanks Lindsey, Thomas, & Cosmo!!  Happy Mom's Day to me!! :)

I'll be blogging about Mother's Day tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Jen/Mom

No comments: