Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tis the Season!

Yes, it's here already!  We start feeling a bit frazzled with everything that needs to get done!

hohoho


When you start feeling overwhelmed with everything and you feel like you're running around in circles, take my timer tip! 

I find myself glued to  my computer way too often, and that's when I put the timer on!  I allow myself 15 minutes on the computer, then set the timer for 20-30 minutes,  I cannot go near the computer and must do other chores!

Repeat until you have some of your "to do" things crossed off your list (yes, make a list)!

Then by the end of the day, you can treat yourself to a longer period of time on the computer!  Or, you may decide watching a movie or relaxing with a good book, is a better idea!

Happy Holidays, take time to relax and enjoy the season!

Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so need to do this. I've added it to my 'to-do' list right under purchase a timer. ;)