Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanks Lynda!

This should be a picture of me & Lynda!

Since neither Lynda or I like having our picture taking, I thought these vintage ornaments would be a nice replacement!

I just had a lunch with 2 of my works friends, Lynda and Barb.  Lynda and I worked so closely together that we referred to each other as half a brain, together we made up one brain!  We both worked part time and did administrative work, and we had fun while doing it!

So it was nice to finally see her again!  As Lynda reminded me, it had been 3 1/2 years since the last time we had lunch together.  I still cannot believe it's been that long!  But Lynda never ages and she still looks as cute as ever!

Hopefully you'll read my blog today Lynda, dedicated to you!   Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2012!!

Thanks Lynda!

Jen

No comments: