Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mark!

Cute little Mark!
My son Mark, is officially not a teenager anymore!  He turned 20 today!  I'm know it's been said before, but I'll say it again, "time goes way too fast"!

Lindsey, Katherine (check out that widow's peak), and Mark

Mark is a nice young man, and I am so proud of him (and all 3 of my children)!  He's going to school locally this year, so it's nice to have him home!  He spends a lot of time helping his Grandmother (Bob's Mom, Grace), with choirs around the house, grocery shopping, etc. Grace loves him and I'm so glad they have a close relationship!

Mark off to his high school prom with little Lindsey (she's older than  him)!

 

Lindsey, Mark, and Katherine a few years ago on summer vacation

I'm one lucky girl!  Now if time could just stand still for awhile!

Happy Birthday Mark, I love you!



No comments: