Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm Trying, I'm Really Trying

Cute stuff from shabbyblogs.com


Thanks to a friend on twitter, she directed me to http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ -you should check it out!

I really want a cute header on my blog, and I've been listening to her tutorial, but I still can't get the size right on this. 

My brain can only handle a little bit of this tech stuff at a time.  So I'll leave the header the way it is, for now, and play with it again later!

I wanna have a giveaway just so I can use this!

Next thing is to add more pretties on the side of my blog!  But I need a break now!!  Thanks Shabby Blogs!!

Jen

1 comment:

Devadeva Mirel said...

hi jen! if you need any help with your blog or putting together graphics/header, i would happily work for store credit! you can see my blog here:

http://www.cottageid.com