Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vintage Jewelry!

Gorgeous Bouquet created from vintage jewels!


Like all vintage and antique items, vintage jewelry just has so much character!  As you can see from the above picture (from http://theheirloombouquet.etsy.com/ creative souls can take vintage jewels and turn them into gorgeous bouquets!

Vintage Clip Earrings

 Vintage earrings are so versatile!  They can be used as earrings, shoe clips, hooked to your spaghetti straps, and great for upcycle projects!

http://www.theritzyrose.etsy.com/

Recently I was at a beautiful  wedding gown shop in Columbus, Ohio, with both of my daughters, Lindsey & Katherine!  Lindsey is getting married in June of next year (very excited about this)!  In the shop they actually had a few bouquets created with vintage jewels.   They're so unique!

These are listed in my shop, I think they'd be great in a bouquet!


Necklaces, bracelets, brooches, and earrings!  Vintage jewelry will add a bit of something extra to any outfit!


No comments: