Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vintage Jars

Vintage jars have so much character and charm (like most vintage items!)!

One of my favorites is the old aqua Atlas canning jars, like this one!


So shabby chic!


Vintage jars are great on your kitchen counter filled with flour, pasta, etc.!  I think these would be perfect for just that!

Perfect for flour and sugar!


Pyrex/Corelle have some great vintage jars!  I love this "Wildflower" pattern!

Pyrex Wildflower

Vintage jars are great for organizing too (I've been on the organizing-kick lately!)~!  Or just filled with shells, flowers, for that unique touch to a table!

No comments: