Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, October 24, 2011

And Here's the Easy Frosting Recipe

Start with Meringue Powder


This frosting recipe is as easy as can be! Just buy some meringue powder, add confectioners sugar, a little bit of water, and flavoring (vanilla, lemon, almond, whatever you like)!  The meringue powder comes with the exact measurements of everything, but I just "wing it".  When my daughter, Katherine (mini martha stewart) makes it, she makes it thicker, and of course, it always looks so much prettier when she does it!

You can then divide parts into little bowls and add your food coloring, and decorate away!

Enjoy!

Jen

No comments: