Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Entertainment Time Retro Style!

Mad Men style party time!

Vintage Libbey Cocktail Glasses

Yes, it's almost here, the holiday time!  A time to celebrate!  Why not celebrate retro style!?

Mod Chip-n-Dip Set

These are just a few things you can find for your entertainment needs, in my Etsy shop! http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/

Cheers to Christmas!


I'll be showing you more ideas in the next several weeks, so please visit often!

Stackable Bowls!


Your party will be fun and unique and have people talking~!

Mid Century Cool!

There's just nothing like a retro-themed party!

Perfect for Eggnog!

Have fun this holiday season!  I know it's a busy time, but take a little time to celebrate!

Cheers!

Jen

No comments: