Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Sorta Published!

Okay, so I'm not really published, but I made a book!

Thanks to http://www.shutterfly.com/ !!  It was free!  They always have great promos and great products, this time they let me make a book, so I decided to add pictures from my Etsy shops!

Thanks Shutterfly!

I think I actually ended up paying maybe 1-2 dollars extra, but well worth it!

I've made books from their site before.  I actually made one for my daughter, Katherine, for her high school graduation this year.

My book!

I just might carry it around with me (just kidding!).

Pretty things from my shops!

In fact, with this order, I received another promo for 10% off of my next order!

A fun way to show off your stuff!


I love that lady planter!

I highly recommend Shutterfly (and no, I don't get paid for advertising for them)!

Jen

No comments: