Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, August 18, 2011

Salad Dressings

Vintage Syrup Pitcher perfect for homemade salad dressings!


I love salads, and usually make my own fresh salad dressings!  This retro Thatcher amber and white daisy syrup pitcher is the perfect container for your homemade dressings!

Sometimes I just mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil for a quick dressing.  Other basic recipes include adding honey, lemon, a little garlic salt, italian seasoning, dijon mustard, and of course, olive oil!

Use your imagination, I'm sure you can come up with some more fresh and low cal salad dressings to spruce up your favorite salads!

Happy creating!

Jen

No comments: