Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vintage Christmas

Yes, I'm thinking about Christmas already!

Vintage style Christmas!

Berta Hummel Christmas 1977 decorative plate


You know I love vintage!  It has such character!

Corelle Holly Days Dessert Plates

I love this set of Corelle Christmas plates!

Pink Christmas Planter

This planter would be great filled with vintage ornaments, or plant herbs in it!

Xmas cocktails


This cute pair of retro red striped glasses are great for your Christmas cocktails!

So think ahead, check out my shop, I'll be listing more Christmas items soon! http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/

No comments: