Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things Change

We've been going to Cocoa Beach, Florida, since the kids were little. 

Each year there are less and less shells on the beach.  That reminded me of how things change.

It reminded me that Mark and Katherine are not little kids anymore.  My baby, Katherine, will be starting her first year of college soon.

I found one shell on the beach the year.  I bought some pretty shells at a store in Cocoa Beach.

Purchased Shells

When we getting ready to leave our condo, I noticed a bag of pretty shells in the closet.  I'm sure they were shells we left there, thinking there would be more shells to gather in the coming years.  But that didn't happen.

Collected shells from past years

But this really isn't about shells.  It's about life.  It changes.  Some good, some bad, some happy, some sad.  Make the most of everyday. 

Jen

No comments: