Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, April 1, 2011

Your Shoes Untied


April Fools!

Yep, that's about as good as it gets for my April Fools tricks!  I do remember having lots of fun on April Fool's Day as a kid!  Another good one I remember, which of course, I fell for: a boy in my class asked me if I got the letter he mailed to me (I was so excited that he actually sent a letter to me!).  So of course, gullible me said "no", and then he took his foot and stomped on my foot (pretty hard) and said "oh, I forgot to stamp it!" Haha.  I'm guessing that was around 2nd grade!

I found this site for help with your April's Fools Day fun!

http://www.aprilfoolzone.com/classic.htm

Enjoy the day!

Jen

No comments: