Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, April 14, 2011

Excellent Customer Service is so Important!



I appreciate each and every one of my sales!  I try to show my appreciation to my customers in several ways.

The first is to acknowledge the sale as soon as possible, with a friendly convo to thank them for their order and let them know when I will be shipping their item.  (I usually ship within 24 hours of the sale.)


I always add a thank you letter with an offer for 10% off their next order, and 10% off to their friends, if the pass my business cards out to them! 

I wrap in pretty colored tissue paper with a ribbon, so it feels like they're receiving a gift!  After all, we work hard for our money, and when we decide to purchase something, it should feel like a gift!

After I have prepared the label, if there is a shipping refund due them, I will send them a convo with the amount of the credit.

I love the added touches, and most of my customers seem to appreciate it too!


Here's a few of the wonderful feedbacks I've received:

"Great customer service - Jen was patient and willing to work with me (happily grouped 4 items together!) The packaging was great (lots of bubble wrap), as though I was unwrapping a gift! Quick shipping, and quality was as promised."


"Wonderful seller. Great communication! Package shipped quickly, and glassware arrived securly wrapped and undamaged."

"Great seller! I received my earrings within days in a cute gift bag with a personalized note attached. They have a beautiful sparkle, and I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!"

"Lovely items, just as described, packaged very well, would shop here again!"

I know there are a lot of wonderful vintage (and handmade) shops on Etsy, many of them are my friends.  I want to try to stand out in the crowd as much as possible!
 
Check out http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/ http://www.thechinagirl.etsy.com/ and http://www.mymilkglassshop.etsy.com/ -fun vintage for all!
 
and THANK YOU for visiting my blog!!
 
Jen

No comments: