Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vintage Wedding Decor

Classic milk glass bud vases!

Perfect elegant decor for weddings!  http://www.mymilkglasshop.etsy.com/ has plenty of milk glass for weddings and showers!

As you can see, I have a huge quantity, and a great variety!
Great variety!

Milk Glass Bud Vases


Be sure to check out my shop!

Jen





2 comments:

zerry ht said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zerry ht said...

Good to hear about your wedding decor. My sister-in-law’s wedding is in couple of months and planning to arrange a great event for her. Currently exploring options of Malibu wedding venues. Hope we can pull it off in our budget.