Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vintage Teapots

Vintage Teapots come in all kinds of styles, colors, and patterns!

This lovely blue floral Ellgreave Wood & Sons is one of my favoites!

This retro periwinkle Hall art-deco type is a true work of art!


This one is in my china shop!  You can't go wrong with classic blue and white from Sadler!


Another pretty blue floral pattern, this one is also a Sadler!

You can find a great selection of teapots and teacups http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/ as well as my china shop http://www.thechinagirl.etsy.com/.

They make great gifts!  Perfect for wedding showers, and don't forget about Mother's Day just around the corner!

Create a pretty basket with a vintage teapot, teacup & saucers, some great teas, maybe even a good book!  The perfect gift for a sick friend, or just to let them know how much they mean to you!

Maybe I'll create a gift basket and show it off here!  I haven't posted a "Jenny's crappy craft" segment lately!

Jen

No comments: