Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vintage Lace

If you've been reading my blog (thank you!), you'll know that I was lucky enough to have my own private pre-sale of an estate sale!  This house was full of so many gorgeous vintage pieces! 

So feminine!


I did refrain from buying the entire contents of the house, and focused mainly on the milk glass!

Such detail!

The other thing I just could not ignore was all of the gorgeous vintage lace!  I purchased a shoe box full of pretty lace (and I love the fact that the box had the old Higbee's tag on it!).

Beaded bodice piece

I love this beautiful beaded bodice piece!  I could picture my daughter, Katherine, wearing this over a simple white dress! It's quite a heavy piece too!

Unique lace pair

This is a unique lace pair!  They seem to be part of a sleeve!?

Lovely Lace!

I'm no expert on vintage lace, but I know I love it!

Happy weekend everyone!

Jen

No comments: