Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stand Back! I Have a Glue Gun!

Valentine's Day Wreath


That's right, stand back!  It's time for Jenny's Crappy Craft Segment!  This time it involves a glue gun!

I took this cute heart shaped grapevine wreath (inexpensive at your craft store), hot glued pink and red silk flowers, pink tulle, red and white ribbon, pink ribbon, and added on a paper cupid and rose on the left.!

Happy Valentine's Day

So you know, if I can do this, anyone can!  So get to your craft store, purchase an inexpensive little glue gun, glue sticks, some pretty ribbons, tulle, silk flowers, and heck, you could even add some sparkly vintage jewels to add a little extra bling!

Happy crafting...and Happy Valentine's Day!

Jen

1 comment: