Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest

Johnson Bros.


I wasn't sure about Pinterest when I first joined.  There are boards, and pins, and you can repin and be repinned! 

I guess I joined Pinterest at least a few months ago, but am just now really getting into it!

I even have a Pinterest thingy on my blog that you can click and it will take you right to my boards!

So far my boards are Vintage Pyrex, Vintage Jewelry, Vintage China, Milk Glass, Flowers, and Cottage Chic!

I did start a Style board too, but I can't figure out how to add some of my favorite things to it (like this cute dress on the Banana Republic site.  For my other boards I've just been adding stuff from my shop, or repinning other people's pins to my boards!

But it's fun, and I'm getting quite a few followers, favorites, and repins!

If you haven't tried Pinterest, I recommend that you do!

Happy Pinning!

Jen

No comments: