Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, January 2, 2012

It's here!

Brave runner in the snow


Yes, the darn snow is here!  Supposedly it's going to keep snowing today and tomorrow.  I'm glad I don't have to go out in it today, but my husband will be driving our daughter Katherine back to college (which is usually a 2+ hour drive).

Kooky Katherine

It's been nice having Katherine home, but I'm sure she's happy to get back to Ohio State University!  It's her first year at OSU and she loves it (I knew she would).

Bob and Katherine


I always laugh about Bob's great expressions!  This is his really happy face!  Not that he's a serious guy, how could he be, with me as his wife!  It's just that he doesn't have the big goofy smile that I usually have!  So he looks pretty serious in most of his pictures, but I know he's actually smiling inside!

So, I will worry about them driving in this crappy weather.  That's why I don't like snow.  Yes, it's pretty, but driving in it isn't fun!

Jen

No comments: