Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, January 19, 2012

Layaway

Serve sherbert retro style!

Tough times means you need to "think outside the box" to draw in the customers who just might be able to afford to buy anything at this time!

I actually have a "layway plan", and will be updating my policies regarding that.  I will reserve the item, and set up a payment amount and time period for the final payment, working with what the customer can comfortably afford.

It's easy to send an invoice through paypal.  Just click on the "request money", add the customer's email address, the amount, and a note (ex: 1st payment).

The customer will receive the request via email, and it's easy enough for them to pay at that time!

So think outside the box, and perhaps increase your sales!

Happy selling!!

Jen

No comments: