Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, November 13, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

There are so many things I want on Etsy!  There's such a variety of handmade and vintage items, and I have a huge list of favorites!

I thought I'd list a few every week or so!

AmandaArcher

I love dresses, and that's usually what I throw everyday!  They're comfortable, and cute, and a no brainer!

DavieandChiyo

Clutches are cute and never go out of style!

IllusiveSwan

I have loved this shop forever!  It's so inspiring!  You know once in awhile, I have a "Jenny's Crappy Craft" segment! Last year I made a few things inspired by this shop, they didn't come close to what she creates!

PickleBerryTrifles

Cute shop name "PickleBerryTrifles"! Beautiful handmade jewelry! I love that she upcycles vintage jewelry!

So there you go, some hints, in case you want to buy me something!  Or maybe this will give you some ideas for gifts for family and friends!

Jen

No comments: