Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, November 26, 2011

I love gift wrapping!

I thought these had a cute retro look to them!

I've always loved gift wrapping! Since my Mom had 5 kids, and that meant a lot of gift wrapping at Christmas time, she appreciated that I was happy to do all of it!

I offer free gift wrapping in all three of my shops!  I can also send directly to the gift recipient, along with a personalized gift tag!

Cute Holiday Ribbons


Festive fun ribbons and paper!  All of you know I am not too great in the craft department, but I still love to create! Gift wrapping gives me that opportunity!

More traditional Christmas ribbons

So let the shopping begin, and I will do the gift wrapping for you!

Happy Holidays!

Jen

No comments: