Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hostess Gift Ideas

It's nice to bring a little gift to the hostess of the holiday parties you'll be attending!

I think vintage teacaups are the perfect gift, and since they're vintage, they're unique!

Pirken-Hammer Teacup & Saucer

Why not add a nice selection of your favorite teas to go along with your gift!?

White and Black German Luster Set


Whether your hostess is more of the traditional girl, or the more modern girl, there's a teacup for everyone!

Pale Yellow Full Service Tea Set


Love this set that includes the teapot, creamer, and 3 teacups & saucers!

Royal Sealy

Your hostess is not a coffee or tea drinker?  No problem!  Check out my shop for more unique gift ideas!

Happy Shopping!

Jen

No comments: