Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's Your Problem?

Like everyone, we have problems.  Day to day annoyance.  Things that frustrate us.  They seem like big things at the time. 

But I'm watching the catastrophe unfolding in Japan.. The devastation is unimaginable.  I watch all of this happening and I think of my own family.  This could happen anywhere.  My 18 yr old daughter, Katherine, so fun and full of life.  This is Japan, they are Katherine's suffering right now.  Their life revolved around their friends, now it  revolves around surviving.

It's not right.  We can all help. We would want people to help us.  Help then now.  Whatever way you can.

Be grateful for your bad hair day, traffic jam, whatever; be grateful!

Jen

No comments: