Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vintage Metal Serving Trays







I've got quite a collection of metal serving trays in my shop!  I love the textures and colors, and even the wear and scratches (gives them such character)!  (I have a lot of character too!)

Aluminum trays are my favorite!  I just found the cutest Kensington tray today.  Love the nautical design on the handles!

I have brass and silverplate too.  They're great for serving appetizers or petit fours.  A collection of brass, alumimum, and silver trays would be beautiful for a wedding shower!

Also perfect for a retro mad men bar!

Jen

1 comment:

vintage eye said...

Those trays are gorgeous & I love how you have them styled with the colorful glassware!