Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

If you haven't checked out Etsy before, you must!  Etsy

Here are just a few of my favorite things on Etsy (I have so many more to share with you)!

Lovely paper goods

This is definitely one of my favorite Etsy shops!  Paper Nosh 
Full of all kinds of pretty paper goods including invitations, place cards, gift tags, and so much more! Be sure to check it out!

Feminine and frilly!

This shop is full of pretty pillows, guest towels, and more!  Check out her shop here Marion Berry Cottage I want everything in her shop!

Gorgeous jewelry from vintage earrings!


If you love jewelry, like I do, you will love this shop! Amore Treasure This Etsy shop is full of gorgeous upcycle necklaces, hairclips, bridal accessories, and she also sells vintage brooches, earrings.etc!

Happy window shopping!

Jen

No comments: