Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, April 1, 2012

My favorite pancakes

My favorite pancakes!


My husband, Bob, made the most delicious pancakes this morning!  The recipe is from http://www.food.com/ and they're called "Ihop Buttermilk Pancakes".

Here's the recipe:

1/4 cups all-purpose flour


1 egg

1 1/4 cups buttermilk

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 cup cooking oil

1 pinch salt

Directions:

1Preheat a skillet over medium heat.2Mix all of the ingredients til combined.3Melt a little bit of butter in the pan.4Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.5When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes.6They should be golden brown.7Cook the pancakes on the other side until they are also golden brown.8Enjoy.

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ihop-buttermilk-pancakes-98415#ixzz1qoNxJqfe

No comments: