Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lakewood Historical Society

The Nicholson House, Lakewood, OH


Yesterday Bob and I went to a lovely antique sale!  This pretty house was full of gorgeous china, silver, linens, and more!

I was in heaven at this sale!

Proceeds of this great sale benefit the Lakewood Historical Society.  They hold a huge sale in May that I cannot wait to attend again (I've been going to this one for several years now).  There's a preview party on May 4th, and I will definitely go to that!  Wine, hors d'oeuvre's, and best of all...first choice on all the pretty antiques!

Everything was so nicely displayed!

I'm so glad Bob went with me to the sale, because I left with boxes and boxes of pretty things! It's great to have an assistant with me!

Have a great weekend!

Jen

No comments: