Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, April 2, 2012

Great Customers!

Colony Park Lane

I love my customers!  I recently had a milk glass customer share pictures of what she has done with her milk glass collection.  I'm so happy that another customer, Barb, has shared her pictures of the Colony Park Lane plates she purchased from me!

I have 3 more available!


I think it's so thoughtful when my customers take the time to send me pictures of the things they have bought and how they're using them!

I love this!

I'm inspired, yet again, by one of my fantastic customers! Thanks so much Barb!

I love this mix!
Happy Monday everyone...here's to a wonderful week!

Jen

No comments: