Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cottage Chic


If you love pinerest, like I do, you know how addicting (and fun it is)!  For all of you that haven't checked out Pinterest, what are you waiting for!?

I had to have a Barbie board!

It's your little world of favorite things!  Here I am http://pinterest.com/jenscloset05/

Pretty!

I have quite a few boards now, including "pretty things", "cottage chic", "my fashion style", and even "my fashion style if I was 20"!  That's just to name a few!
Plenty of gorgeous wedding cakes on pinterest!

In the pinterest world you can dream of designer handbags

Limited income? On a budget? No problem!  You can window shop all day on pinterest!

One of my favorite boards is "Wedding Ideas for Lindsey", since my daughter, Lindsey, will be getting married June 9th!

So go ahead, create a board, add "pins" (stuff you like that go with your board).

Happy pinning!! Oh...and Happy Easter!

Jen



2 comments:

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Oh pinterest... like I needed more random acts of crafting! Off to follow your boards my lovely!

Lori Gibson said...

Hello Jennifer I just recieved my purchase from your etsy shop and I gave you a shout out on my blog.

http://lori-outsidelookingin.blogspot.com/

Everything arrived safely and beautifully. Thanks so much.

Lori