Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, May 6, 2012

What I've been up to!

Thanks Audrey!

One of my milk glass customers, Audrey, was kind enough to share a picture of the Fenton jug she purchased from me!  The photography is courtesy of Izzy Hudgins Photography  Gorgeous photography!

And then there's the not so classy shot!


I was trying to get a picture of the music lady, and didn't even see this attractive beer guzzling guy in my shot!  Pretty funny!

My husband and I went to the Lakewood historical society preview party for a big antique sale that went on this weekend!  They had wine (and beer as you can see) and lovely Hors d'oeuvre!

The best part is I was able to view all the wonderful vintage and antiques before the regular sale started!  And yes, I went home with quite a few lovely pieces!

The Nicholson House


No, the house isn't tilted, the photographer (yes, that's me!) is!  This beautiful 1830's house can be rented for parties!  It includes a kitchen, parking, and four parlors!  

So next time you're thinking of having a party, think about having it here!

Happy Sunday!

Jen

No comments: