Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, May 12, 2012

Being a Mom is the BEST!!


Blogspot is not letting me add pictures right!

Anyways....I received this cute handmade card from my daughter Katherine today!  She makes the most awesome cards!  She's at college, so she didn't have all the stuff she usually uses to make cards, but I still love this card...I can feel the love!

Lindsey, Katherine, and Mark


Check out that widow's peak on Katherine!!

Being a Mom is the best!  I still remember the feeling I had when I found out I was pregnant with Lindsey!  All of a sudden everything was complete! 

Kooky Katherine and Cute Mark

I love being a Mom and I'm so proud of my 3 grown kids!  I'm just not sure how time went by so quickly!  It seemed like just yesterday that they were just little kids driving me crazy (not always)!!

Lindsey is now 28 and about to get married!  Mark is 20 and is finishing his 2nd year of college!  My baby, Katherine, is 19, and finishing her 1st year of college!

I love my kids...thanks for being so sweet!

Happy Mother's Day!

Jen

No comments: