Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, March 30, 2012

I love to gift wrap!

I shipped out a pretty teacup & saucer for a customer today that will be going directly to the gift recipient.  I love to gift wrap!  I added a personalized gift tag, along with an organza bag and a couple of tea bags.  I hope she loves her gift!  What a nice friend she has!

And a few unrelated notes:  thanks for the comment regarding my recent blog! I get so excited to see a comment (except when it's a spam)!  I just bought a new camera (and it is the one I used for the flower shots).  My old camera was on it's least leg, so I bought a new one:  Canon Powershot A2200.  This is actually the least expensive in their line (like $80), but I love it!

Also, the cute shoes that Katherine was modeling in my recent blog are Jeffrey Campbells.

Happy Friday!

Jen

No comments: