Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, March 5, 2012

High Tea For Alice

High Tea For Alice
If you haven't see this Etsy shop before, you must check t out!  That bottom cake plate was from my shop!  Perfect for a tea party, wedding, or just about an occasion!


Custom orders

Lisa Marie is the shop owner.  She can even take pieces you already own and create a custom design just for you!

Pink!!

I love this pink one!  I just think these would be gorgeous for a wedding!
So many to choose from!

So lovely


Be sure to take a few minutes to check out Lisa Marie's gorgeous shop!  Shop

You'll be inspired to throw your own tea party!

Enjoy!!

Jen

No comments: