Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, March 12, 2012

beautiful pottery
I love Etsy!  If you haven't check it out, you must!  etsy

I love Etsy not only because I'm able to make a nice living selling things that I love, but also because there are so many talented artists on Etsy!

The bowls above remind me of my daugher, Katherine!  She loves rice and I could see her eating her rice out of cute bowls like these!

These also remind me of Katherine

How cute are these cookies!?  Sweet Ambs These also remind me of Katherine!  She just turned 19, and has been baking and decorating cookies for years!  I try to help her, but I just don't have the standards that she has! 


Gorgeous succulent wreath


This gorgeous succulent wreath reminds me of Colorado!  I lived there for 9 years in the 80's and just loved it!  Plus, my daughter, Lindsey was born there!  Wreath

So 70's!


Yes, I am vintage, and proud of it!  I swear I had this outfit in the 70's (oh how I love the fashions from the 1970's!).  patterns 

Check out Etsy!  Tons of beautiful vintage and handmade shops!

Happy shopping!

Jen

No comments: