Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LOVE repeat customers!

I love repeat customers!  That's the best compliment you can get if you own an Etsy shop (or any shop for that matter)!

Vanita from India, is one of my best jewelry customers.  Not only that, but we've become long distance friends!  I have blogged about the package of fun things from India she sent me!  So sweet!

I always add extra gifts to her order!  Things I know she'll like!

Vanita's order-wrapped all pretty!

I try to package every order so it feels like you're receiving a gift!  After all, we work hard for our money, right!?

Vanita really loves the way I package everything, so I try to top myself each time I send her things!
I even added a goodie bag of pretty (non-vintage) lace, buttons, and ribbons!


/These are the new larger Moo stickers! I'm having so much fun with these!


Add that extra touch!  It's sure to mean a lot to your customers!!

Jen

No comments: