Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, July 15, 2011

Bob's Birthday!

It's my husband, Bob's birthday today!  So of course, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Bucci's in Rocky River, Ohio!  Really the cutest little (very little) family run Italian restaurant!

We've been going here for years.  I honestly have never had a bad meal there!  Plus...we feel like family there!

That's Mark & Katherine heading into Bucci's!

My camera does not do justice to one of my favorite meals at Bucci's, pasta primavera (with a blush sauce), but I'll show it anyways, just believe me, it looks better in person, and taste oh-so-good (and makes the best leftovers)!

I shouldn't even show this picture! It's good-just believe me!

My sister, Susan, and her adorable 14 year old son, Bobby, joined us for the celebration!  She had, what is now Bob's favorite meal at Bucci's, the Baked Rigatoni!  Susan loved eat, and she found it hard to stop eating (so embarrassing-just kidding Sue!).

Baked Rigatoni

Bob and I love to eat, we love to cook, and we love to go out for dinner!  So I've decided I'm going to blog about all of our visits to restaurants!

Bucci's is a keeper, and you must try it! I wanted to get some pics of my friends/waitresses, but it was super busy tonight, so maybe next time!

Bon Appetit!

Tomorrow I will blog about an annual Antique show/sale in our town!

Jen

No comments: