Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Happy Birthday to my daughter Lindsey!  And Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

Lindsey was born in Denver, Colorado on Father's Day!  She was famous from day one!  Lindsey and her Dad were on the news the day she was born!  Yes, they did a quick shot of the one that gave birth to her (me), but it was all about Dad's day!  I wish I had a copy of the tape!

An early reader!

Lindsey & I moved from Denver, CO in 1989 back to my roots of Ohio!  We've always been close, and I consider her to be my best buddy!

Cutie Pie!

Ever since I was a little girl, all I wanted to be was a Mom!  Lindsey has her own baby now, he's a bit furry and his name is Cosmo!  He's my grandpuppy and he's a long haired chihuahua!

Lindsey & Katherine when Cosmo was a little puppy!

I'm so proud of Lindsey! 

Happy Birthday Lindsey!! I love you!

Mom

No comments: