Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fresh Flowers and Milk Glass

I love fresh flowers and milk glass!  I usually have a milk glass vase filled with fresh flowers!

Simple and Classic

Plus, since starting my Etsy shops, I now have a love for photography!  The first thing I usually do when I get my new flowers, is take pictures of them.  Most times I will post them to flickr (I love flickr!).

Not sure what these are but I love them!

I've also taken several milk glass bud vases and added just a single flower to each and put them on my windowsill (I'll try to do that soon and get a shot of it up here).

These are great for weddings!

I love this green!

So grab a vintage milk glass vase (oh my...you don't have one!? well you must go here http://www.mymilkglassshop.etsy.com/ )!  Go out a buy a bouquet of fresh flowers (you can find them anywhere these days and they really aren't too expensive). 

It'll brighten up your house!  (Even a house like mine that's full of vintage everywhere-and I mean everywhere!)

Happy Sunday!

Jen

No comments: