Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspiration





Today my inspiration comes from my hydrangea's! The colors are always gorgeous and even a non-gardener like me can grow them!

I'm inspired by so many different things/people during the day!

I am always inspired by one of my favorite blogs http://suchprettythings.typepad.com/my_weblog/ if you get a chance, check this beautiful blog out! I found it while crusing through flickr!

What inspired me to do this little inspiration blog was a conversation I was having on twitter with the owner of this beautiful vintage shop on Etsy!http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahanntiques

I'm also inspired (always!) by my personal collection of pink and green depression glass! It's great mixed and matched with any pretty china you have on hand. Why not set an eclectic table so everyone has their own unique place setting!? (I did that at Thanksgiving!)

Get inspired! And enjoy your weekend! Happy Friday!

Jen

No comments: