Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now What Am I Supposed To Do!?


I've been up for at least an 1 1/2 hours; it is now 8:10 am. The first thing I do in the morning is turn on my computer and get my coffee. I check my emails and my Etsy shops and then, of course, go right to twitter to say good morning to my twitter friends.

Well, this morning that awful fail whale appeared-he looks so cute, but he's so evil. I tried not to panic. I did some laundry. I googled twitter to see if there was info on the outage. I watched a video of Conan O'Brien going through the same problem when twitter was down and how he handled it (not well).

I kept checking and that evil whale was still there.

So I went to athleta.com and ordered cute workout clothes.

Then I checked twitter again-yes! I got in! I left a comment about the awful twitter-less morning. But then...what? No....this can't be happening to me....the evil whale appeared again.

So I decided if I can't get on twitter I can at least blog about it and maybe by the time I vent about my twitter-less life the evil whale will be gone.

So here goes--wish me luck. If this doesn't work I might have to do other things around here; it's going to be awful, awful, just awful. Please do not fail me twitter, I do no want to be forced to clean or some other dramatic thing like that.

Jen

No comments: