Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tags

Tags are important in our Etsy shops.  It helps potential customers find us by using important "key words".

It's not so important when talking about humans.  I think the only categories should be human and sub-human.

There is no distinction between colors, origins, sexual preference, religions, etc.  

There IS a distinction between humans and subhumans.

The lastest event in Cleveland, where the "sub-human" man tortured and kept 3 girls/women for 10 years.  This is what I mean by sub-human.  These people should be on an island by themselves.  They should not be given the privilege of prison, where they are treated much better than a large percentage of our wonderful "humans" who work hard for a living.

Let's not judge people by tags, after all, you could just tag me as a crazy old lady! I don't like that (although it is slightly true)!

Don't judge!

Jen 

    

No comments: