Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jenscloset 15 and Under

If you read my blog (thank you!) you know that I have three Etsy shops!  I started my first shop (jenscloset) in 2008.

Pretty Kitty
 "They" say you're supposed to picture your customer.  Imagine what they look like, what they wear, they're income, etc.  Well, that's just creepy!  I have such a variety of vintage and antiques in my "jenscloset" shop, that I really cannot pinpoint a certain customer!

Vintage Gardening Book
 I have a section called "15 and under", and I have 9 pages of great vintage items under $15.00!

Shabby chic tin tray
 Variety is the spice of life!  Man, woman, old, young, something for everyone!

Girly vanity mirror
Check out my 3 Etsy shops! 

Fun eclectic mix of antiques and vintage 




Classic vintage milk glass


Okay, I give up on the china link- here it is! http://www.thechinagirl.etsy.com 
 
Have a great weekend!

Jen

No comments: